Admission to CSCE is conducted by lottery. TO BE INCLUDED IN THE LOTTERY, APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE BY MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY FEBRUARY 17, 2017. PAPER APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED IN PERSON BY 4:00 PM ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2017. After the lottery deadline, applications will be processed (and offered admission or space on our wait list) in the order received.
Things to know about applying to CSCE:
- Our age-eligibility requirements are as follows (consistent with the CDE guidelines):
- Transitional Kindergarten—DOB 9/2/2012 - 12/2/2012
- Kindergarten—DOB 9/2/2011 - 9/1/2012
- 1st Grade—DOB 9/2/2010 - 9/1/2011
- 2nd Grade—DOB 9/2/2009 - 9/1/2010
- 3rd Grade—DOB 10/2/2008 - 9/1/2009
- If you do not receive confirmation that your application to CSCE was received, you must contact our Ms Baez at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your child(ren) will be entered into the lottery.
- All applications that are confirmed received by the February 17 deadline will be entered into the lottery.
- The lottery will be held at Community School for Creative Education on Friday, March 10, 2017 at 4:00 pm; the public is invited to attend and attendance at the lottery is NOT required for selection.
All applicants will be notified of the lottery results by 6:00 pm on March 17, 2017. To accept your admissions offer or position on the waitlist, you must complete the acceptance form by March 30, 2017.
|Go To Enrollment Website!|